Quality veterinary care, tailored to your pet’s needs
Small Door is a membership-only veterinary practice. We cap the number of members so you can always get an appointment when you need one – and to allow you more time with your vet.
Membership plans for
All the benefits of membership with additional products and services billed as you go.$12
Per month billed yearlyJoin with Access
Dedicated membership team
Best-in-class medical care
State-of-the art facilities
Appointments start on time
Unlimited 24/7 Telemedicine
Onsite lab and radiology
Full dental and surgical suites
Priority access to leading specialists
Access your medical records wherever, whenever
A comprehensive care plan that covers all your dog's annual wellness needs.$89
Per month billed monthlyJoin with Premium Plus
All Access plan benefits plus...
Two annual exams
Comprehensive annual blood panel
Advanced biomarker screen
Twice annual fecal (4x for puppies)
Tick-borne and heartworm screen
Deworming (parasite prevention)
Flea, tick and heartworm preventatives
The Small Door difference
- On-time appointments
- Best-in-class service
- No mystery billing
- Personalized care plans
- Stress-free visits
- 24/7 chat with your vet
What people are saying about Small Door
Love Small Door vet! The practice is clean and comfortable, the doctors and techs are great, and we love that they have a supporting app for quick questions. The membership model makes a lot of sense, especially for new dog owners, and we love that basic needs like vaccines, medications and visits (up to 2/year) are included! Highly recommend.
The best vet experience I've ever had! Staff is so helpful and friendly, got an appointment same day when I was worried about my new pup, doctor/nurses very professional and informative, and the office itself just has such a great vibe. The Premium Plus plan is PERFECT for my young puppy. So glad I found this place. Highly recommend.
Small Door is an amazing service! The doctors are caring and take their time to assess all issues with your pet. I left my first appointment with them more educated on my dog's issues than any other vet apt! Their pricing is on point and continue to surprise me with the level of service and accommodation they provide. Definitely consider a membership to Small Door.
- Do I need a membership to come to Small Door?Yes, we are a members-only veterinary experience. Our memberships start at $8 per month, which gives you access to a set of unique features listed above. We cap the number of members to ensure that that your appointment starts on time, you can spend quality time with your doctor, and that we deliver a best-in-class experience for you and your pet.
- What forms of payment do you accept?We accept all major credit cards.
- Do you accept pet insurance?We accept all forms of pet insurance, and we’ll help you submit your claims. We can also help advise on the insurance that would be best for you given your particular situation.
- Can I put my membership on hold?Our memberships focus on preventative care as much as reactive care, which is why we ask for your annual commitment. We do make exceptions for special situations. Please contact a member of our experience team if you need to adjust your membership.
- How do I cancel my membership?As a member of Small Door, you are committing to the care of your pet for 12 months. The products and services included with your membership are designed to set up your pet for a long and healthy life. A few weeks before your plan is set to renew, you will receive an email that gives you the option of canceling at that time. Read more about our cancellation policy in our Terms of Service.
- Who are your veterinarians? How did you select them?Our doctors are handpicked using a rigorous screening process. We look at criteria such as educational background, training, and human and pet-side manner. All doctors go through a comprehensive onboarding program to learn to deliver Small Door’s exemplary standard of care. Our priority is getting to know our pets and pet parents while delivering a best-in-class experience.
- What is Small Door's Lateness Policy?Late arrivals throw a wrench in our schedules and inconvenience other members. For this reason, we ask that you arrive five minutes early for your appointments. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late, we will reschedule you for a different day.
- What is the Late Cancellation / Late Rescheduling Policy?We ask that any cancellation or rescheduling happen at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. If a cancellation or rescheduling occurs within 24 hours of your appointment, we will charge the member a fee of $50.
- What is the No-show Policy?No shows are disruptive to both our staff and to other members. As a result, no-shows will result in an $99 no-show fee charged to the member.
Join the family
No matter which plan you choose, we'll always be there to help your pet live a healthy, happy life, with friendly, personal service and expert advice – day or night.Find your plan